1. There are four Ainge girls. Trying to decide on a color took a week. If you know my sisters and me, then you will know that this is not surprising. At all. Then, trying to find outfits for all 20 million people in my family was an even more challenging battle.
2. Trying to get 9 little kids to look at the camera and smile all at the same time is hilarious.
3. Each of us wants to look good so we are telling one another what to do. It's pretty funny, actually. It probably didn't help that we had a local stranger take the big group picture. Classy. Hahaha.
4. It was hot. We were exhausted and sunburnt and wiped out and taking a picture where we needed to get ready was the least of our worries. We're in Hawaii. Nobody wears makeup.
5. We are all opinionated, crazy, loud, and ridiculous Ainge's (the in laws are just as bad, don't even try, boys…). That's all I have to say about that. (10 points for naming the movie.)
I had a nephew born yesterday and now I am an aunt of 10. So crazy. So obviously baby is in my sisters tummy in this photo. And our sweet Holland is there in spirit looking up from above. :)!
But, alas, the photos were okay. We survived. It's a good thing we are so FREAKING GOOD LOOKING, FAMILY.
What is your experience with family pictures? Do you love them or hate them? Why?
Does your family do them often?
Have you ever taken them on vacation?