Questions you wanted to ask but never had the nerve to…on life, blogging, and other things.
You ready for this?! Here we go…
Sierra's Answers/ Helene's Questions:
1. Your Weirdest Habit.
My weirdest habit is this: when I go to bed at night, I have to have my arm on my husband. I have to like place my arm on his back--it's some sort of comfort thing. It's so weird…and it drives my husband nuts!!!
2. When You Knew You Wanted to Marry Your Husband.
We met when I was 19 almost 20 years old. I was young, and our relationship did not start off super serious. I was not planning on marrying my husband. We dated for a very long time before we got married. But, I knew I was going to marry T Money (that's what I call him) the night before he left for Mexico. I didn't want to say goodbye and I kept hugging him. It was the first time I told him I loved him. I knew at that moment that I could see myself with him forever.
3. The first thing you'd do if you won the lottery?
Easy. Travel the world. Go to Croatia, Greece, Thailand and SO many other places. I am so obsessed with vacations and traveling and other cultures. This would be the first thing I would do. Hands down.
4. The best thing about blogging?
Friends!!! I have made so many kind, funny, and creative women through blogging. I am grateful for their examples and friendships. My parents think it's really weird that I could make friends over the internet, but you know when you read someone's blog and you feel like you really connect with them? I love that. I love connecting with people who write and think like me! I have loved all of the friends I have met through blogging.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?I wish I wasn't so sensitive and emotional. Yes, being emotional and sensitive is a gift in some ways, because I understand where people are coming from. With that being said, sometimes I just wish I didn't have to feel things so deeply and be so emotional! Ugh! Haha.
Helene's Answers/ Sierra's Questions:
1. We always talk about the wonderful aspects of blogging (because there are a lot), but I have to know, what is the hardest aspect about blogging?
The pressure. I feel pressure to be a certain way sometimes on my blog. And the same goes with Instagram. I feel pressure for everything to look right. Not perfect, but come off the right way. I wish I could get over it.
2. What is the weakest reason for why you didn't like a guy? ( For example: You didn't like him because his nose hairs were too long).
If someone isn't going to dance, I'm out. Dancing is the best expression of joy, so if you can't express joy, how can I be with you? Answer: I can't. No seriously, this is non negotioable. I remember one time, I was at at a party in high school, and I saw a cute guy. There was a great song on and people were dancing. He looked at them and said: they look like idiots. And I knew we weren't meant to be.
3. What is your favorite characteristic about yourself? (personality or physically? Or both!)
As cliche as this may sound, I really don't like answering this. But I'll go with my free spirit. I will try new things, go new places, and try to be myself as much as I can along the way. I think that's a fairly good quality.
4. Do you like children? Do you want children? How many? What would you name them?
Yes. No - I have what I like to call, a baby cold. I'm just not sure if it's in the cards for me. But I do love the name Henry and Ella.
5. If you had your own country, what would be some of the rules?
There would be a ball once a month where my favorite DJ would come and everyone would have to dress up and dance. I think everyone would be a lot nicer because of it.
We are also giving away 40 dollars to Target! Enter in the rafflecopter below!