I like winning awards, don't you?
The adorable Britt from My Little Sunshines nominated me for the "One Lovely Blog" Award. Thank you, you sweet thing! You're adorable.
I am always so flattered when people read my blog and actually are moved and inspired by what I say--or they just think I'm super funny and good looking ;)
I have been awarded a few of these awards over the past few months and well, to be honest, I haven't passed them on…mostly due to a busy schedule. But, I wanted to be involved in this one!
Here are the rules:
You must display the award logo at the top of your post
You must thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
You must add this set of rules so your nominees know what to do
You must add seven facts about yourself
You must nominate seven new blogs and leave links to each of them
You must let the nominated know that they've been chosen for the award
You must follow the person who nominated you back on Bloglovin’ (if you have one)
Here are seven facts about me:
1. I am currently playing Mrs. Cratchit in the musical "A Christmas Carol". If you are a local Utahn, come check out the play! It opens the day after Thanksgiving (Friday!)
2. I am a 6th grade teacher.
3. I lived in Kenya for two months a couple of years ago.
4. I have an 8 month old puppy named Saylor. She is a mini australian shepherd/mini poodle (aussiedoodle) and she's the cutest thing in the world.
5. I have been married to my husband, Tanner (or T Money) for almost a year and a half! Woo hoo. He's the best.
6. I am obsessed with basketball. It is my favorite sport to watch. I love BYU basketball and the Boston Celtics (for family purposes!) I know more about basketball than a lot of males.
7. I'm obsessed with flowers, polka dots and dresses.
Here are the people I nominate (all of whom I have met in real life and I LOVE as people and bloggers! Some of these ladies are some of my closest friends, even) :
Brooke from Silver Linings
Miki from What I Always Was.
Kelsey from Stories of Kel
Bonnie from The Life of Bon
Deidre from Deidre Emme
Danica from Danakin Skywalker
Amanda from We & Serendipity
There are so many more people I want to nominate. Can I just nominate you all?! Haha. xoxo.
Also--if you want to read some more good stuff from yours truly, I'm talking about that lovely thing called Self Esteem over here. Check it out.
I am not sure if I will be around the next couple of days to post, so I wanted to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. I will be hibernating pretty much the entire day. Rehearsals until midnight and then school the next day will pretty much be the death of me.