1. Woke up. Watched my puppy poop. Twice. Tried to scold her but it was hopeless.
2. Ate a donut for breakfast. Whoops. Eh we all make mistakes.
3. Went to Winco (always a win!) because we had NO food in our cute little apartment.
4. Spent an hour trying to find healthy food for our pup because the food we have been feeding her has been giving her allergies.
5. Got a massage from my friend Candace. Ah-may-zing.
6. Unpacked from Portland. Cleaned my house. Did laundry.
7. Cleaned my car. Took more than an hour because I asked the guy while vacuuming if he had '4 quarters' for my dollar. He looked at me like I was a homeless woman begging for money. Wow, sooooorry I bothered you. Sheesh. Rich Mormon guy in his escalade with his wife doing her makeup. Don't get me started.
8. Took another hour sitting outside waiting for my dog to go to the bathroom.
9. Watched the bachelorette.
So. This is what you get.
It's weird, it's Almost like she's our child. We spend our day trying to get her to poop, getting her the right food. Yikes. Ain't nobody got time for this, I feel like. Except me, apparently. Welp, looks like I need more friends. Yes, I know. We need to have our own television series. 'Our pet is our child.'
At least my puppy is freaking adorable right?
Photo via Instagram- @sainge_worth